Matchmaking | How does it work?
The 1:1 matchmaking will be facilitated between registered participants. In order to have an efficient networking experience, your topics of interest (based on the topics of the calls for proposals) will be used as a basis to provide a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. Matchmaking sessions will last for 20 minutes. They are fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
The 1:1 matchmaking scheduler can be used for both on-site and virtual participants.
You can plan meetings during specific times before, during, or after the event:
- Before the event: Virtual matchmaking on weekdays (08:00-20:00) until 28 June.
- During the event: Hybrid/on-site matchmaking in the afternoon of 29 June (13:00-17:00). Meetings can take place virtually or on-site. For on-site meetings, a numbered meeting point will be assigned by the platform. The numbered meeting points will be in the Networking Zone.
- After the event: Virtual matchmaking from the end of the event (29 June 17:00) until the end of November 2023 via the long-term matchmaking functionality. To use this feature, you need to first opt-in under "Meetings" / "Availability".
Register via the Register button. You will be invited to select your topics of interest when registering. Participation is confirmed upon the receipt of a confirmation e-mail from the organisers.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on the B2Match platform. Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners, and who you want to meet. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Go to the participants list to find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event.
5) Matchmaking Event